[Rabbit-dev] jsmin
Rick Leir
2010-02-28 11:31:21 UTC
Hi Robo,
Did you have thoughts on Packer, JSMin, Dojo, and YUI Compressor?
Thanks -- Rick
Rick Leir
2010-02-28 11:31:21 UTC
Thanks -- Rick
Rick Leir
2010-02-28 11:31:21 UTC
Thanks -- Rick
robo
2010-03-01 06:30:54 UTC
Post by Rick Leir
Did you have thoughts on Packer, JSMin, Dojo, and YUI Compressor?
No, I do not, and I have probably done too little web page hacking myself
to be qualified with an opinion.
Currently rabbit only does gzip javascript, I am not sure how big difference
it would mean if we use something like yui + gzip.
It looks like it could be worth exploring.

/robo
robo

/robo
robo